Wenceslas Square, City Centre, Prague
- Luxury and modern attic Prague apartment in Prague city centre building with the reception and lift.
- Comprises from two bedrooms, large living room with sleeping area, two bathrooms, kitchen and hall.
- Situated right in the “Heart of Prague” on the main shopping boulevard Wenceslas Square.
- This Prague apartment is situated in classical building from 1883 designed by architect Josef Peshka, nowadays in new-baroque design. This historical building was reconstructed a few years ago.
- sleep: 6-8 prs
- bedrooms: 1x double bed, 2x single bed
- living room: 1x sofa, 2x single bed, extra bed available
||3 pm / 11 am
|Rates based on:
||20 € / night
|LCD TV||TV||LCD TV Sharp 32 full HD|
|Satellite TV||TV||Satellite TV|
|DVD||LCD TV||Satellite TV|
|Radio||LCD TV||Satellite TV|
|Modern furniture||LCD TV||Satellite TV|
|TV||LCD TV||Satellite TV|
|TV||LCD TV||Satellite TV|
|TV||LCD TV Sharp 32 full HD||CD|
|TV||LCD TV Sharp 32 full HD|
|TV||LCD TV Sharp 32 full HD|
- Price: All taxes, cleaning fees, bed sheets, linens, towels and all utensils you find are included in the price.
- Check-In: 15:00 - 21:00 hours (additional service costs for later arrivals is 350,-CZK or 15 EUR)
- All guests are obliged to submit photo ID at check-in that matches the guest name on the booking and have to sign the accommodation agreement. We are entitled to require a security deposit at check-in by credit card or cash, to guarantee payment of any incidental charges.
- Check-Out: 07:00 - 11:00 hours
- Cancellation: Cancellations more than 14 days before arrvial date ( local time ) are for free. Later we have to charge the first night as a cancellation fee. In case of a No-Show the whole stay will be charged! The cancellation policy may vary per room type; please check the room description as well.
- Child policy: Children between the age of 0 and 6 years can stay for free in the room of the parents. Children between the age of 6 and 15 will get a 50% discount on the extra bed.
- Accepted credit cards: We reserve the right to pre-authorise credit cards prior to arrival.
- Minimum stay during top terms: (Christmas, New Year, Easter): 4 nights
We are confident that you will not regret it!
Thank you so much for the quality services provided for your attentiveness and hospitality. Apartments exclusively for rest of family because there are all the household appliances, as well as competent layout comfortable for a family holiday. Excellent location allows the family to move around and enjoy the beauty of Prague without renting of the car. 10 minutes walk from Old Town Square and Charles Bridge. More remote historical sites can be visited using public transport, which is located a minute walk from the apartment. Especially like to mention compassion and understanding staff, especially manager Zuzana, with whom we had correspondence during six months and without her help our wedding would not have gone so well. We wish you all a good rest and opt for these apartments! We are confident that you will not regret it! Thanks from Tali and Dennis
A great apartment in an ideal location for discovering Prague.
I was celebrating my 60th Birthday in Prague and took my family with me - 6 of us. Bohemia apartments arranged collection from the airport which was most efficient and good value. The apartment was exactly as pictured and described on the website. Check in was fast and efficient. Rooms are a good size and the beds are comfortable. Kitchen utensils are adequate. Tv channels are extremely limited if you want English language! It is not full Wifi merely an USB dongle for a laptop, so iPhones, etc do not work. Bathrooms are good and showers powerful. The Representative was brilliant and could not have been more helpful. Eat at the arkitects Club, it is amazing and great value. Avoid the taxis on the rank in the Wenceslas Square - ours was a drunken thief who tried to charge ?35 (as shown on his meter!) for a 5 minute journey. Nowhere worth visiting in Prague appears to be more than a 15 mins walk away. The Segway Guided Tour was brilliant.
Sharon - Ilfracombe, Devon
Perfect location for a trip to Prague!
Situated directly on Wenceslas Square, these apartments are a perfect choice for a trip to Prague. Only ten minutes walk to the Old Town and Charles Bridge.
The entrance and stairwell are quite basic but there is a lift. On entering the attic apartment we were delighted at the size and quality, also, as we went in December and it was very cold outside, we found it lovely and warm on arrival and we could adjust the heating ourselves. There were two separate bedrooms, one double with ensuite and a twin bedroom with adjoining bathroom - which was good as we were two couples. The large open-plan living area was comfortable with a sofa and two armchairs, dining area and well-equipped kitchen.
Prague is a fascinating city and can definately recommend going in December to experience the Christmas markets which were amazing.
December in Prague definetely worthspending
We spent beautiful time in Prague. If you want to be in the centre of everything definetely choose this appartment. If you have any question or problem just do not hesitate to contact a reception desk. The staff is very nice and helpful. It is really comfortable not have to travel accross the whole city to enjoy your stay. Plenty of nice restaurants, bars and clubs around the main square. If you are a shoppoholic definetely do not miss a big shopping centre Palladium app. 10 min walking from the appartment.
Thank you very much for such a nice stay!
Great value Prague Apartment
"We had a great time in Prague at the weekend - still recovering from it! I was hailed a heroine for finding the apartment - we all thought it was amazing! It had everything we needed and more. And for great value. The location was perfect as it ment we could walk places and not have to get taxis or public transport too often. Thanks again for being so efficent and making our trip as best as can be."
Quality apartment in Prague
"We have just returned from our weekend in Prague, I would like to thank you for the quality of our apartment. We had a great time. "
Wonderful apartment in Prague
"Thanks for your assistance in finding us such a wonderful apartment in Prague. We are now in London and can say without hesitation that we enjoyed the apartment and your services far more than we experienced in either Rome or London. We will surely recommend you to others. "
"The booking and greeter service was great"
What I liked in your Prague apartment service?
"Everything! regular emails, greeted by driver at airport, greeted by Lenka at apartment - superb! Outsanding service, no can't think of any improvements!"
Sehr nettes apartement
Sehr nettes apartement, super lage, absolut familientauglich
Lovely Prague apartment
"The apartment location, and condition was lovely. As we arrived late our greeter arranged a discounted taxi which was very efficient. Very pleased with our stay."
Jessica Wallas - Birmingham
Spacious two levels Prague apartment
Spacious two levels apartment in the 3rd floor with two separate bedrooms in different levels so you have enough privacy - one bedroom is in the 1st floor and the other in the 2nd floor with private bathroom (shower). Another bathroom with bathtube is next to bedroom in the first level. Large lounge area with another two beds for sleeping. Apartment has fully equipped kitchen and dining corner. Even the apartment is located in the Prague's main avenue you have tranquility becouse all windows are located to coutyard. In the building is restaurant and pizzeria. Reception downstairs was open untill night hours. We really enjoyed our stay!