Reznicka, City Centre, Prague
- SLEEP: 6 - 12 prs bedrooms: 2x double bed, 2x single bed, 4x double sofa, extrabed
- COMPOSITION: 1,5 x Bathroom, 1 x toilet, Kitchen, Living room, 3 x Bedroom, Dining room, Entrance hall
- AMENITIES: Iron & Ironing Board, Hair Dryer, Bed Linen & Towels, TV, High Speed Wi-Fi internet connection 30 Mb/s, High Speed Cable Internet 150 Mb/s, Floor Heating, Fan, city map
- BATHROOM1: Hair Dryer, washbasin with mirror, toilet, Towels
- BATHROOM2: Hair Dryer, washbasin with mirror, Shower, Bathtub, Towels
- BEDROOM 1: Bed Linen & Towels, 2 x night tables, 2 x reading lamps, chest of drawers, 1 x double bed, 1 x double sofa bed
- BEDROOM 2: Bed Linen & Towels, 2 x night tables, 2 x reading lamps, chest of drawers, 2 x double bed (possible to make two single), 1 x double sofa bed
- BEDROOM 3: Bed Linen & Towels, 2 x night tables, 2 x reading lamps, chest of drawers, 2 x single bed, 1 x double sofa bed
- KITCHEN: Cookware & Kitchen Utensils, electric kettle, microwave, toaster, plates, fridge, coffee maker, kitchen table and 4 chairs, freezer, dining table, stove, chairs
- DINING ROOM: Two tables and six chairs, armchair, couch
- LIVING ROOM: coffee table, cable TV, 1 x double sofabed, armchair, extrabeds possible
- Minimum stay during top terms: (Easter, Christmas and New Year): 4 nights
- Minimum stay during weekends: 2 nights (ask in advance for exception)
||3 pm / 10 am
|Rates based on:
||20 € / night
|LCD TV||Oven||2x double bed|
|CD||Kettle||2x single bed|
|DVD||Microvawe||1x Large sofa bed for sleeping|
|Radio||Toaster||3x Large sofa bed for sleeping|
|Modern furniture||Cofee maker||Extra beds available|
|Fully equipped kitchen||1,5 bathrooms (tub)||Bed linen and towels|
|Refrigerator||1,5 bathrooms (shower)||Hair dryer|
|Dishwasher||Heated towel rails||Ironing facilities|
|Washing machine||Toilet||Free Wi-Fi internet|
- Check-In: 15 - 21 h (additional costs for later arrivals is 20 EUR after 21 h and 30 EUR after midnight)
- Types of check-in:
- You can pick up the keys free of charge in our office located 10 minutes easy walk from the apartment. We are at Adria Palace, Reception A, 4th floor - the address is Jungmannova 36/31, Praha 1. Your keys will be available from 15 until 21 h. Please call us if you think you miss the opening hours.
- All guests are obliged to submit photo ID at check-in that matches the guest name on the booking and have to sign the accommodation agreement. According to Czech law every adult guest has to pay 21 CZK per every day of holiday stay to a local municipality. The hotel is obliged to collect the money from the guest.
- Check-Out: until 10 h.
- Price: All taxes, cleaning fees, bed sheets, linens, towels and all utensils you find are included in the price. We are entitled to require a security deposit at check-in by credit card to guarantee payment of any incidental charges.
- Cancellation: You can cancel your reservation at no cost up to 14 days before date of arrival (local time). After that if cancelled up to one day before date of arrival, the first night will be charged. In case of no-show or if cancelled at the day of arrival, the total price of the reservation will be charged. If you decide to leave early after check-in, the nights not spent are not refunded. Please note you are responsible for the bank fees in case of returning the deposit to your account.
- Child policy: Children between the age of 0 and 6 years can stay for free in the room of the parents. Children between the age of 6 and 15 will get a 50 % discount on the extra bed.
- Accepted credit cards: We reserve the right to pre-authorize credit cards prior to arrival.
- Minimum stay during top terms: (Easter, Christmas and New Year): 4 nights
Magnificent Appartement! When we arrived it was really uncomplicated to get the keys, very friendly receptionist and it was easy to find the appartement. It was clean and even better than we expected (amazing bathroom and kitchen). We were 7 but there is definitely space for two or three additional people. The flat is located in the heart of Prague and it took us about 5 to get to the main streets. All in all it's worth every cent.
Great location, loads of space, clean and tidy.
The apartment is superb. It's huge, clean and very modern. Check in was easy and the supplied transport from the airport very useful. As for location it could not have been better! Thanks so much.
Excellent localization, clean, according to the announcement. I recommend.
Perfect was great
One of the best Airbnb’s I’ve ever booked— mainly due to their outstanding customer service.
We were family of 5 and the apartment was everything we needed, bonus was no stairs to get our cases up. The apartment was very clean and comfortable and in a good location. We were given maps and information on where to eat and places to see.
Veľmi milý hostiteľ, tichá lokalita v centre, variabilný interier, ktorý je vhodný pre veľkú rodinu.
Nice, clean and large apartment. Well located in the city center. I can definitely recommend you to stay here.
Чистота и комфорт
Beautiful, spacious apartment with soaring ceilings and modern decor. The shower is awesome and it is so great for a large family. The apartment is very well kept.
We had a nice time in the Apartment, the host was very nice and also helped us with parking finding. Next time we are in Prague we will come back to this location.
A great place to stay at. It was comfortable, there was enough space for everybody. The apartment was very clean, with all amenities necessary. We enjoyed our stay there!
Perfect location. Great apartment.
Great apartment which slept 12 comfortably and in our own space. Ground floor and good kitchen and lounge space on top of bedrooms, also very close to the city centre. Spent a long time looking for right apartment and this certainly ticked all the boxes and at a reasonable price. Would recommend and stay again!
Apartment is very nice, clean and we received good tips for what to do in Prague. The hosts are attentive and do not hesitate to help us with plans, reservations of taxi... The accommodation is very well located, close to the attractions but in a quiet street.
Big apartment for small money.
Great value for an affordable price. A few minute walk from the main attractions of the city.
I did not notice any flaws during my stay.
Beautiful, spacious, comfortable and well furnished apartment in the centre of Prague. Great, direct communication. Recommended.
My friends and I stayed at Lubos' & Marta's place for only one night, but never the less i can say, that it was the perfect place to stay together with 11 friends! With the check-in everything went out perfectly and although the check-out time was 11 a.m. it was no poblem to leave our luggage at the place until 4 p.m. I would defenitely recommend staying at this place, if you're travelling in a big group of people :-)
The home was amazing and fit all of our needs. It was in a good part of town and the host was friendly and helpful
The apartment was fantastic! Good central location, clean! We are satisfied with this apartment! : D Hopefully we'll eventually be able to visit again!
Clean, spacious, and perfect for what we needed. Thanks for a great stay!
The apartment description was accurate and the photos do a good job of capturing the feel of this apartment. The apartment is on the ground floor of a high ceiling spaciuos classical style, with quality modern fittings. It is in a great location, being very central, yet on an extremely quiet street. There is everything you need within a five minute walk. We stayed as a group of six non-couples and the apartment never felt cramped. The only downside being the single shower, although on a plus point the wc is in a separate room. We opted for an airport transfer which was very convenient and well priced. This meant when we got to the apartment just before midnight the host was there as soon as we arrived. Check in was straight forward with a knowledgable host who was very helpful. We were thouroughly pleased with both the accomodation and the service given and would recommend this apartment without hesitation.
Everything was as described. Convenient handover. The apt is nice and clean and a great base for explorations of Prague.
very nice, spaceaous, big and comfortable apartment. was very clean and located very centrally. can't complain about anything
The apartment is clean, modern and beautiful, with big rooms and situated in a very conveniently central location that is still in a quieter street. The handover of the keys went without a hitch, and we got tips for places that might interest us and a map (quite helpful without mobile data!). Communications were timely, friendly and professional.
We felt very comfortable in our apartment! The check-in was simple and easy, as it has maintained the same after announcing the arrival in employees on us. We could leave our luggage in the apartment, since we have arrived already at 13:15. The apartment was clean and is great for a larger group. The kitchen is well equipped, and there are two tables that can be put to a great together. If there are questions were always answered quickly by the team. A small difficulty was that there is only 1 toilet and a bathroom for 10 people. But with a little organization that was no problem! The apartment is very centrally located, and the historic center is easily accessible on foot. We have enjoyed our stay!