Often, people traveling to a foreign city immediately search for a place near the water. Whether it is lake...
, Art In Prague, Eat & Drink, Interesting Places, Interesting Places, Where to go in Prague, Where to go in Prague, apartments, Bohemia apartments, Bohemia apartments, Bohemia Apartments Prague, cafe, coffee, Czech, Czech design, design, design shop, food, Prague, Smetana embarkment, SmetanaQ, tips, travel, 0
In case you first arrived to Prague and you are wondering how to start your stay the best and...
, Original Czech, Prague Apartments, car traffic prague, Charles Bridge Apartments, Old Town, Old Town Apartments, Smetana Embankment, Smetanovo nabrezi, Smetanovo nabrezi, traffic prague, 0
Smetanovo nabrezi (Smetana’s Embankment) is one of the most favourite spots for many Prague inhabitants and tourists. Along the...
- Shop With Style In Prague: A Guide To Contemporary Czech Design August 17, 2017
- 5 Local Tips That Help You Keeping Your Healthy Lifestyle in Prague August 10, 2017
- Dance! 9 Alternative Places To Move Your Hips In Prague August 3, 2017
- In Prague For Work? A Guide To Move Around And Keep Your Workflow July 26, 2017
- Summer Swimming In Prague July 19, 2017
Most liked posts
accommodation apartments Architecture art autumn Bars beer Bohemia apartments Bohemia Apartments Prague Charles Bridge children Christmas coffee culture Czech Czech Republic design easter exhibition festival food history jidlo Letna markets metro museum news new year Old Town park photos Prague prague apartment Prague Apartments Prague apartments Prague Castle Restaurants sport tips travel trip Trip Advisor video Wenceslas Square