Often, people traveling to a foreign city immediately search for a place near the water. Whether it is lake...
, Art In Prague, Eat & Drink, Interesting Places, Interesting Places, Where to go in Prague, Where to go in Prague, apartments, Bohemia apartments, Bohemia apartments, Bohemia Apartments Prague, cafe, coffee, Czech, Czech design, design, design shop, food, Prague, Smetana embarkment, SmetanaQ, tips, travel, 0
In case you first arrived to Prague and you are wondering how to start your stay the best and...
, Original Czech, Prague Apartments, car traffic prague, Charles Bridge Apartments, Old Town, Old Town Apartments, Smetana Embankment, Smetanovo nabrezi, Smetanovo nabrezi, traffic prague, 0
Smetanovo nabrezi (Smetana’s Embankment) is one of the most favourite spots for many Prague inhabitants and tourists. Along the...
- Interesting Facts About Wenceslas Square in Prague November 6, 2017
- Stromovka, One Of The Most Popular Parks In Prague October 26, 2017
- Alphonse Mucha – Life of One Of The Most Popular Czech Artists October 5, 2017
- Hamleys Prague, The Largest Toy Store In Central Europe September 17, 2017
- Fish And Chips In Myslíkova Street August 30, 2017
Most liked posts
accommodation apartments Architecture art autumn Bars beer Bohemia apartments Bohemia Apartments Prague Charles Bridge children Christmas coffee culture Czech Czech Republic design easter exhibition festival food history jidlo Letna markets metro museum news new year Old Town park photos Prague prague apartment Prague Apartments Prague apartments Prague Castle Restaurants sport tips travel trip Trip Advisor video Wenceslas Square