Often, people traveling to a foreign city immediately search for a place near the water. Whether it is lake...
, Art In Prague, Eat & Drink, Interesting Places, Where to go in Prague, apartments, Bohemia apartments, Bohemia Apartments Prague, cafe, Charles Bridge, coffee, Czech, Czech design, design, design shop, food, Prague, Prague Apartments, Smetana embarkment, SmetanaQ, Smetanovo nabrezi, tips, travel, Vltava River, 0
In case you first arrived to Prague and you are wondering how to start your stay the best and...
, Original Czech, Prague Apartments, car traffic prague, Charles Bridge Apartments, Old Town, Old Town Apartments, Smetana Embankment, Smetanovo nabrezi, traffic prague, Vltava River, 0
Smetanovo nabrezi (Smetana’s Embankment) is one of the most favourite spots for many Prague inhabitants and tourists. Along the...
- Wine Food Market: Italian Paradise For Foodies In Prague February 14, 2018
- Something For Your Soul And Body: Yoga Places In Prague January 26, 2018
- Souvenirs You Will Actually Use, Love And Cherish January 21, 2018
- Where To Definitely Go When In Prague: Tips From Locals, Part 1 January 13, 2018
- The Match Of Avocado Toasts: Where To Get The Best One In Prague? January 3, 2018
Most liked posts
accommodation apartments Architecture art autumn Bars beer Bohemia apartments Bohemia Apartments Prague Charles Bridge children Christmas coffee culture Czech Czech Republic design easter exhibition festival food history jidlo Letna markets metro museum news new year Old Town park photos Prague prague apartment Prague apartments Prague Apartments Prague Castle Restaurants sport tips travel trip Trip Advisor video Wenceslas Square