Prague’s public transport is easy to use, relatively inexpensive and gets you to almost any part of the city....
, How To's & Tips, How To's & Tips, airport, airport, apartments, apartments, bus, bus, metro, metro, Prague, Prague, Prague Apartments, Prague Apartments, taxi, 0
Right after your arrival to Prague, there are several ways of reaching your Prague apartment from Václav Havel Airport Prague, which...
- Hamleys Prague, The Largest Toy Store In Central Europe September 17, 2017
- Fish And Chips In Myslíkova Street August 30, 2017
- Shop With Style In Prague: A Guide To Contemporary Czech Design August 17, 2017
- 5 Local Tips That Help You Keeping Your Healthy Lifestyle in Prague August 10, 2017
- Dance! 9 Alternative Places To Move Your Hips In Prague August 3, 2017
Most liked posts
accommodation apartments Architecture art autumn Bars beer Bohemia apartments Bohemia Apartments Prague Charles Bridge children Christmas coffee culture Czech Czech Republic design easter exhibition festival food history jidlo Letna markets metro museum news new year Old Town park photos Prague prague apartment Prague Apartments Prague apartments Prague Castle Restaurants sport tips travel trip Trip Advisor video Wenceslas Square