Most distances in Prague city centre are pretty much walkable. However, if you plan to get a little further...
, Interesting Places, Interesting Places, Interesting Places, Interesting Places, green, nature, park, park, 0
There are so many museums, galleries, classy restaurants and cafés as well as wonderful architecture sights. However, if you...
- The One And Only: Žižkov District April 13, 2018
- Where To Definitely Go When In Prague: Tips From Locals, part 2 March 31, 2018
- Quirky Easter Traditions In The Czech Republic March 20, 2018
- Weekend Getaway With Girlfriends To Prague: One Day, Hundreds Of Memories March 16, 2018
- 5 Tourist Traps in Prague You Can Avoid With No Regrets February 25, 2018
Most liked posts
accommodation apartments Architecture art autumn Bars beer Bohemia apartments Bohemia Apartments Prague Charles Bridge children Christmas coffee culture Czech Czech Republic design easter exhibition festival food history jidlo Letna markets metro museum news new year Old Town park photos Prague prague apartment Prague apartments Prague Apartments Prague Castle Restaurants sport tips travel trip Trip Advisor video Wenceslas Square