Are you travelling with children and looking for accommodation in Prague? Do you want privacy yet still be in...
, Interesting Places, Interesting Places, Where to go in Prague, Where to go in Prague, Golden Lane, Kafka, Old Town, Old Town, Rudolf, Smetana, 0
This is one of the Prague’s top tourist attractions, Golden Lane (Zlatá ulička) at Prague Castle. It is a...
, How To's & Tips, How To's & Tips, airport, airport, bus, bus, metro, metro, Prague Apartments, Prague Apartments, Prague Apartments, Prague Apartments, Prague Apartments, taxi, transportation, transportation, 0
Right after your arrival to Prague, there are several ways of reaching your Prague apartment from Václav Havel Airport Prague, which...
- Shop With Style In Prague: A Guide To Contemporary Czech Design August 17, 2017
- 5 Local Tips That Help You Keeping Your Healthy Lifestyle in Prague August 10, 2017
- Dance! 9 Alternative Places To Move Your Hips In Prague August 3, 2017
- In Prague For Work? A Guide To Move Around And Keep Your Workflow July 26, 2017
- Summer Swimming In Prague July 19, 2017
Most liked posts
accommodation apartments Architecture art autumn Bars beer Bohemia apartments Bohemia Apartments Prague Charles Bridge children Christmas coffee culture Czech Czech Republic design easter exhibition festival food history jidlo Letna markets metro museum news new year Old Town park photos Prague prague apartment Prague Apartments Prague apartments Prague Castle Restaurants sport tips travel trip Trip Advisor video Wenceslas Square