There are so many museums, galleries, classy restaurants and cafés as well as wonderful architecture sights. However, if you...
, Festivals & Events, Festivals & Events, beer, irish, Patrick, Patrick, Prague, Prague, pub, St. Patrick's Day, St. Patrick's Day, 0
This year take place in Prague the15th traditional Irish music festival called Wed Patrick Rocks Prague. It is therefore...
- Alphonse Mucha – Life of One Of The Most Popular Czech Artists October 5, 2017
- Hamleys Prague, The Largest Toy Store In Central Europe September 17, 2017
- Fish And Chips In Myslíkova Street August 30, 2017
- Shop With Style In Prague: A Guide To Contemporary Czech Design August 17, 2017
- 5 Local Tips That Help You Keeping Your Healthy Lifestyle in Prague August 10, 2017
Most liked posts
accommodation apartments Architecture art autumn Bars beer Bohemia apartments Bohemia Apartments Prague Charles Bridge children Christmas coffee culture Czech Czech Republic design easter exhibition festival food history jidlo Letna markets metro museum news new year Old Town park photos Prague prague apartment Prague apartments Prague Apartments Prague Castle Restaurants sport tips travel trip Trip Advisor video Wenceslas Square