Prague has seen a big boom of farmers’ markets these past few years. There are farmers’ markets all around...
, Guides, Original Czech, Where to go in Prague, Where to go in Prague, Where to go in Prague, cafesinprague, coolspotsprague, naplavka, naplavka, nasemaso, praguebistro, praguecafe, protiproudu, 0
There are two kinds of people who travel: either there are tourists or travellers. Let’s say that tourists are...
, Eat & Drink, Eat & Drink, Eat & Drink, Eat & Drink, Seasons In Prague, apartments, Bohemia Apartments Prague, markets, markets, Old Town, Prague, Prague Apartments, 0
Visitors to Prague are keen to try local food and drink; one of the best ways to do so...
- 5 Local Tips That Help You Keeping Your Healthy Lifestyle in Prague August 10, 2017
- Dance! 9 Alternative Places To Move Your Hips In Prague August 3, 2017
- In Prague For Work? A Guide To Move Around And Keep Your Workflow July 26, 2017
- Summer Swimming In Prague July 19, 2017
- What To Do Around Vltava River In Prague? July 12, 2017
Most liked posts
accommodation apartments Architecture art autumn Bars beer Bohemia apartments Bohemia Apartments Prague Charles Bridge children Christmas coffee culture Czech Czech Republic design easter exhibition festival food history jidlo Letna markets metro museum news new year Old Town park photos Prague prague apartment Prague Apartments Prague apartments Prague Castle Restaurants sport tips travel trip Trip Advisor video Wenceslas Square