Prague has seen a big boom of farmers’ markets these past few years. There are farmers’ markets all around...
, Guides, Original Czech, Where to go in Prague, Where to go in Prague, Where to go in Prague, cafesinprague, coolspotsprague, naplavka, naplavka, nasemaso, praguebistro, praguecafe, protiproudu, 0
There are two kinds of people who travel: either there are tourists or travellers. Let’s say that tourists are...
, Eat & Drink, Eat & Drink, Eat & Drink, Eat & Drink, Seasons In Prague, apartments, Bohemia Apartments Prague, markets, markets, Old Town, Prague, Prague Apartments, 0
Visitors to Prague are keen to try local food and drink; one of the best ways to do so...
- The One And Only: Žižkov District April 13, 2018
- Where To Definitely Go When In Prague: Tips From Locals, part 2 March 31, 2018
- Quirky Easter Traditions In The Czech Republic March 20, 2018
- Weekend Getaway With Girlfriends To Prague: One Day, Hundreds Of Memories March 16, 2018
- 5 Tourist Traps in Prague You Can Avoid With No Regrets February 25, 2018
Most liked posts
accommodation apartments Architecture art autumn Bars beer Bohemia apartments Bohemia Apartments Prague Charles Bridge children Christmas coffee culture Czech Czech Republic design easter exhibition festival food history jidlo Letna markets metro museum news new year Old Town park photos Prague prague apartment Prague apartments Prague Apartments Prague Castle Restaurants sport tips travel trip Trip Advisor video Wenceslas Square