Prague Fringe is a multiple-genre festival happening in Prague every beginning of summer. It gave us a reason to leave our Bohemia...
, Culture In Prague, Culture In Prague, Festivals & Events, Festivals & Events, art, art, beer, Bohemia apartments, Bohemia Apartments Prague, Bohemia Apartments Prague, cuisine, culture, culture, Czech Beer, Czech Beer Festival, festival, festival, festivals, food, Fringe, Fringe, Holi, music, open-air, Prague Fringe, Prague Fringe, Prague Fringe 2017, Prague Fringe 2017, tips, tips, trip, 0
Music, cuisine, culture and performance – during spring, the streets of Prague are becoming living and pulsating. If plan...
, How To's & Tips, How To's & Tips, Original Czech, Original Czech, Seasons In Prague, Czech, Czech, Czech, holidays, national holidays, national holidays, 0
When planning your trip to the Czech Republic it’s wise to check whether your stay will coincide with a...
- Shop With Style In Prague: A Guide To Contemporary Czech Design August 17, 2017
- 5 Local Tips That Help You Keeping Your Healthy Lifestyle in Prague August 10, 2017
- Dance! 9 Alternative Places To Move Your Hips In Prague August 3, 2017
- In Prague For Work? A Guide To Move Around And Keep Your Workflow July 26, 2017
- Summer Swimming In Prague July 19, 2017
Most liked posts
accommodation apartments Architecture art autumn Bars beer Bohemia apartments Bohemia Apartments Prague Charles Bridge children Christmas coffee culture Czech Czech Republic design easter exhibition festival food history jidlo Letna markets metro museum news new year Old Town park photos Prague prague apartment Prague Apartments Prague apartments Prague Castle Restaurants sport tips travel trip Trip Advisor video Wenceslas Square