It’s starting to get seriously chilly in Prague. The first winter day is very near so this is why...
, Seasons In Prague, Seasons In Prague, Seasons In Prague, Bohemia Apartments Prague, Bohemia Apartments Prague, markets, markets, markets, Prague, Prague, Prague, Prague, 0
Finaly it is here. Uhh, the winter. Cold hands, cold nose, you’d better hurry run to the warm home....
- Alphonse Mucha – Life of One Of The Most Popular Czech Artists October 5, 2017
- Hamleys Prague, The Largest Toy Store In Central Europe September 17, 2017
- Fish And Chips In Myslíkova Street August 30, 2017
- Shop With Style In Prague: A Guide To Contemporary Czech Design August 17, 2017
- 5 Local Tips That Help You Keeping Your Healthy Lifestyle in Prague August 10, 2017
Most liked posts
accommodation apartments Architecture art autumn Bars beer Bohemia apartments Bohemia Apartments Prague Charles Bridge children Christmas coffee culture Czech Czech Republic design easter exhibition festival food history jidlo Letna markets metro museum news new year Old Town park photos Prague prague apartment Prague apartments Prague Apartments Prague Castle Restaurants sport tips travel trip Trip Advisor video Wenceslas Square