You made a great choice with staying in Prague for Christmas. You will probably wan’t to go out for a Christmas Eve...
, Eat & Drink, Eat & Drink, Festivals & Events, Festivals & Events, Interesting Places, Seasons In Prague, Seasons In Prague, holidays, markets, 0
Where can you get more Christmassy feeling than on a Christmas market? We bring you a list of the best...
- Interesting Facts About Wenceslas Square in Prague November 6, 2017
- Stromovka, One Of The Most Popular Parks In Prague October 26, 2017
- Alphonse Mucha – Life of One Of The Most Popular Czech Artists October 5, 2017
- Hamleys Prague, The Largest Toy Store In Central Europe September 17, 2017
- Fish And Chips In Myslíkova Street August 30, 2017
Most liked posts
accommodation apartments Architecture art autumn Bars beer Bohemia apartments Bohemia Apartments Prague Charles Bridge children Christmas coffee culture Czech Czech Republic design easter exhibition festival food history jidlo Letna markets metro museum news new year Old Town park photos Prague prague apartment Prague Apartments Prague apartments Prague Castle Restaurants sport tips travel trip Trip Advisor video Wenceslas Square