Music, cuisine, culture and performance – during spring, the streets of Prague are becoming living and pulsating. If plan...
, Festivals & Events, Festivals & Events, Festivals & Events, green, irish, Patrick, Prague, Prague, Prague, pub, pub, St. Patrick's Day, 0
This year take place in Prague the15th traditional Irish music festival called Wed Patrick Rocks Prague. It is therefore...
, Eat & Drink, Eat & Drink, Original Czech, Bernard, Budvar, Czech, Czech, Gambrinus, Kozel, Platan, Prazdroj, Radegast, Starobrno, Staropramen, Svijany, 0
Bohemia Apartments Prague brings you another info about one of the most important Czech treasures. For most visitors, the...
- Interesting Facts About Wenceslas Square in Prague November 6, 2017
- Stromovka, One Of The Most Popular Parks In Prague October 26, 2017
- Alphonse Mucha – Life of One Of The Most Popular Czech Artists October 5, 2017
- Hamleys Prague, The Largest Toy Store In Central Europe September 17, 2017
- Fish And Chips In Myslíkova Street August 30, 2017
Most liked posts
accommodation apartments Architecture art autumn Bars beer Bohemia apartments Bohemia Apartments Prague Charles Bridge children Christmas coffee culture Czech Czech Republic design easter exhibition festival food history jidlo Letna markets metro museum news new year Old Town park photos Prague prague apartment Prague Apartments Prague apartments Prague Castle Restaurants sport tips travel trip Trip Advisor video Wenceslas Square