Music, cuisine, culture and performance – during spring, the streets of Prague are becoming living and pulsating. If plan...
, Festivals & Events, Festivals & Events, Festivals & Events, green, irish, Patrick, Prague, Prague, Prague, pub, pub, St. Patrick's Day, 0
This year take place in Prague the15th traditional Irish music festival called Wed Patrick Rocks Prague. It is therefore...
, Eat & Drink, Eat & Drink, Original Czech, Bernard, Budvar, Czech, Czech, Gambrinus, Kozel, Platan, Prazdroj, Radegast, Starobrno, Staropramen, Svijany, 0
Bohemia Apartments Prague brings you another info about one of the most important Czech treasures. For most visitors, the...
- Shop With Style In Prague: A Guide To Contemporary Czech Design August 17, 2017
- 5 Local Tips That Help You Keeping Your Healthy Lifestyle in Prague August 10, 2017
- Dance! 9 Alternative Places To Move Your Hips In Prague August 3, 2017
- In Prague For Work? A Guide To Move Around And Keep Your Workflow July 26, 2017
- Summer Swimming In Prague July 19, 2017
Most liked posts
accommodation apartments Architecture art autumn Bars beer Bohemia apartments Bohemia Apartments Prague Charles Bridge children Christmas coffee culture Czech Czech Republic design easter exhibition festival food history jidlo Letna markets metro museum news new year Old Town park photos Prague prague apartment Prague Apartments Prague apartments Prague Castle Restaurants sport tips travel trip Trip Advisor video Wenceslas Square