Today, we would like to tell you about a famous patisserie and café in Prague which is known for both...
, Interesting Places, Interesting Places, Interesting Places, Interesting Places, Interesting Places, books, culture, frescues, landmark, library, literature, monastery, Strahov Monastery, tips, tips, 0
We thought it would be nice to take you to a beautiful and at the same time culturally significant...
, Architecture, Architecture, Architecture, Architecture, Architecture, Architecture, Architecture, Architecture, Adria, Bohemia Apartments Prague, Lucerna, Wenceslas Square, 0
During your stay in Prague, you’re sure to spend some time on Wenceslas Square (Václavské náměstí) and the nearby...
- Alphonse Mucha – Life of One Of The Most Popular Czech Artists October 5, 2017
- Hamleys Prague, The Largest Toy Store In Central Europe September 17, 2017
- Fish And Chips In Myslíkova Street August 30, 2017
- Shop With Style In Prague: A Guide To Contemporary Czech Design August 17, 2017
- 5 Local Tips That Help You Keeping Your Healthy Lifestyle in Prague August 10, 2017
Most liked posts
accommodation apartments Architecture art autumn Bars beer Bohemia apartments Bohemia Apartments Prague Charles Bridge children Christmas coffee culture Czech Czech Republic design easter exhibition festival food history jidlo Letna markets metro museum news new year Old Town park photos Prague prague apartment Prague apartments Prague Apartments Prague Castle Restaurants sport tips travel trip Trip Advisor video Wenceslas Square