According to Talking Travel Tech portal Tnooz.com, city of Prague is one of the cheapest destinations within major cities in Europe. On the third week of February 2013, they gathered data set which covers February to April 2013 and shows trends on cheapest hotel rates as well as median rate for three months of hotels across some of the major cities in Europe.
Look below interesting graphs comparing February rates of three star hotels. All rates are in US dollars for two adults for a one-night stay. Just please bear in mind that February is a low season month and rates very differ from rates of high season months.
Source: Tnooz.com – European hotel prices – February to April 2013
As we know, there is no study of apartment rentals for February but we presume that apartment rental rates should be at least the same to compete with hotel rates. What is more interesting, the rates of apartment rentals usually includes 4 persons so your savings can be up to 50% of hotel rates!
- Prague has the cheapest hotel rates within Europe major cities (February 2013).
- It is very likely the prices of apartment rentals are the same or less.
- If you are up to 4 persons, you can save up to 50% when staying in apartment.
- Since Prague is one of the most beautiful cities, you should definitelly take advantage of the above said and come ;)
- You can book your Prague apartment rental here with Bohemia Apartments.
Please read also our other article Prague In Top 5 Tourist Destinations In Europe.