Sea of lights. New technologies. Outstanding ideas. Unbounded creativity. Gleaming Prague. All these expressions are connected with one –...
, Culture In Prague, Culture In Prague, children, fair in prague, family travel, kids, Matthew, st matthews fair, 0
All generations – children, grown-ups as well as seniors we witing for traditional Prague’s St. Matthew’s Fair (Matejska pout)...
, Uncategorized, apartments, Bars, Degustation, drink, drink, festival, food, Prague, Prague, Prague, Prague, Prague Castle, Prague Castle, Restaurants, 1
About a year ago we posted an article about Prague Food Festival. This weekend, 25th – 27th of May,...
- Four Spring Open-air Festivals That Will Enrich Your Stay In Prague May 15, 2017
- SmetanaQ – An Art Space With a Café At The Heart Of Prague May 9, 2017
- Public Transport In Prague April 12, 2017
- 7 Team Building Activities You Can Do In Prague November 10, 2016
- Myšák, The Old Times Legend of Prague Sweet Shops September 25, 2016
Most liked posts
accommodation apartments Architecture art autumn Bars beer Bohemia apartments Bohemia Apartments Prague Charles Bridge children Christmas coffee Czech Czech Republic design easter exhibition farmers markets festival food history infographic Letna markets metro museum news new year Old Town park photos Prague Prague Apartments Prague apartments Prague Castle Restaurants sport taxi tips travel trip Trip Advisor video Wenceslas Square