Station “Můstek” is a transfer station for the metro lines A and B (green and yellow). Every morning, approximately...
, Festivals & Events, Festivals & Events, children, fair in prague, family travel, kids, Matthew, st matthews fair, 0
All generations – children, grown-ups as well as seniors we witing for traditional Prague’s St. Matthew’s Fair (Matejska pout)...
- 7 Team Building Activities You Can Do In Prague November 10, 2016
- Myšák, The Old Times Legend of Prague Sweet Shops September 25, 2016
- Best Sport Bars in Prague July 25, 2016
- Bohemia Apartments Earn The TripAdvisor Certificate Of Excellence June 24, 2016
- Prague Metro – A Tourist Attraction In Its Own Right May 28, 2016
Most liked posts
accommodation apartments Architecture art autumn Bars beer Bohemia apartments Bohemia Apartments Prague Charles Bridge children Christmas coffee Czech Czech Republic design easter exhibition farmers markets festival food history infographic Letna markets metro museum news new year Old Town park photos Prague Prague Apartments Prague apartments Prague Castle Restaurants sport taxi tips travel trip Trip Advisor video Wenceslas Square