Today, we would like to tell you about a famous patisserie and café in Prague which is known for both...
, Architecture, Eat & Drink, Interesting Places, Architecture, cafés in Prague, Food Prague, students, 0
Let us tell you a little story about one unique place in Prague… Na Hollaru is a multifunctional space...
, Architecture, Interesting Places, Where to go in Prague, Architecture, history, tips, žižkov, 0
As you travel around Prague, you may have wondered about the purpose of the towering high-tech structure that dominates...
- 7 Team Building Activities You Can Do In Prague November 10, 2016
- Myšák, The Old Times Legend of Prague Sweet Shops September 25, 2016
- Best Sport Bars in Prague July 25, 2016
- Bohemia Apartments Earn The TripAdvisor Certificate Of Excellence June 24, 2016
- Prague Metro – A Tourist Attraction In Its Own Right May 28, 2016
Most liked posts
accommodation apartments Architecture art autumn Bars beer Bohemia apartments Bohemia Apartments Prague Charles Bridge children Christmas coffee Czech Czech Republic design easter exhibition farmers markets festival food history infographic Letna markets metro museum news new year Old Town park photos Prague Prague Apartments Prague apartments Prague Castle Restaurants sport taxi tips travel trip Trip Advisor video Wenceslas Square