Most distances in Prague city centre are pretty much walkable. However, if you plan to get a little further...
, Eat & Drink, Eat & Drink, Where to go in Prague, Where to go in Prague, Where to go in Prague, Asian food, food, Restaurants, tips, tips, tips, 0
It seems like Prague is finally starting to appreciate genuine Asian food. We have already seen a big boom...
, Prague Apartments, Prague Apartments, apartments, apartments, Bohemia Apartments Prague, Bohemia Apartments Prague, Prague apartments, 0
These are the 9 ultimate reasons to go for a vacation rental next time you travel to different city....
- Four Spring Open-air Festivals That Will Enrich Your Stay In Prague May 15, 2017
- SmetanaQ – An Art Space With a Café At The Heart Of Prague May 9, 2017
- Public Transport In Prague April 12, 2017
- 7 Team Building Activities You Can Do In Prague November 10, 2016
- Myšák, The Old Times Legend of Prague Sweet Shops September 25, 2016
Most liked posts
accommodation apartments Architecture art autumn Bars beer Bohemia apartments Bohemia Apartments Prague Charles Bridge children Christmas coffee Czech Czech Republic design easter exhibition farmers markets festival food history infographic Letna markets metro museum news new year Old Town park photos Prague Prague Apartments Prague apartments Prague Castle Restaurants sport taxi tips travel trip Trip Advisor video Wenceslas Square