Sightseeing in Prague, while hugely enjoyable, can be tough on your feet, which will need a break after negotiating...
, Original Czech, beer, Bernard, Budvar, Czech, Gambrinus, Kozel, Platan, Prazdroj, Radegast, Starobrno, Staropramen, Svijany, 0
Bohemia Apartments Prague brings you another info about one of the most important Czech treasures. For most visitors, the...
, Seasons In Prague, apartments, Bohemia Apartments Prague, Bohemia Apartments Prague, farmers markets, markets, Old Town, Prague, Prague, Prague, Prague Apartments, 0
Visitors to Prague are keen to try local food and drink; one of the best ways to do so...
- Alphonse Mucha – Life of One Of The Most Popular Czech Artists October 5, 2017
- Hamleys Prague, The Largest Toy Store In Central Europe September 17, 2017
- Fish And Chips In Myslíkova Street August 30, 2017
- Shop With Style In Prague: A Guide To Contemporary Czech Design August 17, 2017
- 5 Local Tips That Help You Keeping Your Healthy Lifestyle in Prague August 10, 2017
Most liked posts
accommodation apartments Architecture art autumn Bars beer Bohemia apartments Bohemia Apartments Prague Charles Bridge children Christmas coffee culture Czech Czech Republic design easter exhibition festival food history jidlo Letna markets metro museum news new year Old Town park photos Prague prague apartment Prague apartments Prague Apartments Prague Castle Restaurants sport tips travel trip Trip Advisor video Wenceslas Square