Especially now, during the winter, a sightseeing can get quickly exhausting and it is better to have a rest...
, Original Czech, beer, Bernard, Budvar, Czech, Gambrinus, Kozel, Platan, Prazdroj, Radegast, Starobrno, Staropramen, Svijany, 0
Bohemia Apartments Prague brings you another info about one of the most important Czech treasures. For most visitors, the...
, Seasons In Prague, apartments, Bohemia Apartments Prague, Bohemia Apartments Prague, farmers markets, markets, Old Town, Prague, Prague, Prague, Prague, Prague Apartments, 0
Visitors to Prague are keen to try local food and drink; one of the best ways to do so...
- Where To Definitely Go When In Prague: Tips From Locals, Part 1 January 13, 2018
- The Match Of Avocado Toasts: Where To Get The Best One In Prague? January 3, 2018
- Interesting Facts About Wenceslas Square in Prague November 6, 2017
- Stromovka, One Of The Most Popular Parks In Prague October 26, 2017
- Alphonse Mucha – Life of One Of The Most Popular Czech Artists October 5, 2017
Most liked posts
accommodation apartments Architecture art autumn Bars beer Bohemia apartments Bohemia Apartments Prague Charles Bridge children Christmas coffee culture Czech Czech Republic design easter exhibition festival food history jidlo Letna markets metro museum news new year Old Town park photos Prague prague apartment Prague apartments Prague Apartments Prague Castle Restaurants sport tips travel trip Trip Advisor video Wenceslas Square