The way Czechs and Slovaks celebrate Easter is very, let’s say.. unique. Just like in many other Eastern European...
Smetanovo nabrezi (Smetana’s Embankment) is one of the most favourite spots for many Prague inhabitants and tourists. Along the...
Miloš Zeman vs Karel Schwarzenberg Czech nation has showed its bipolarity in political opinions today. Votes counting of the...
- Four Spring Open-air Festivals That Will Enrich Your Stay In Prague May 15, 2017
- SmetanaQ – An Art Space With a Café At The Heart Of Prague May 9, 2017
- Public Transport In Prague April 12, 2017
- 7 Team Building Activities You Can Do In Prague November 10, 2016
- Myšák, The Old Times Legend of Prague Sweet Shops September 25, 2016