Sometimes, staying healthy while traveling is a little less easier than it might seem. We are often in rush...
, Art In Prague, Culture In Prague, Interesting Places, Bohemia apartments, Bohemia apartments, cinema, film festival, movie theatre, prague apartment, prague apartment, 0
This week, the famous Karlovy Vary International Film Festival (KVIFF) starts in the Czech Republic. This is the largest...
, Guides, Where to go in Prague, Where to go in Prague, Where to go in Prague, cafesinprague, coolspotsprague, farmers markets, naplavka, nasemaso, praguebistro, praguecafe, protiproudu, 0
There are two kinds of people who travel: either there are tourists or travellers. Let’s say that tourists are...
- Shop With Style In Prague: A Guide To Contemporary Czech Design August 17, 2017
- 5 Local Tips That Help You Keeping Your Healthy Lifestyle in Prague August 10, 2017
- Dance! 9 Alternative Places To Move Your Hips In Prague August 3, 2017
- In Prague For Work? A Guide To Move Around And Keep Your Workflow July 26, 2017
- Summer Swimming In Prague July 19, 2017
Most liked posts
accommodation apartments Architecture art autumn Bars beer Bohemia apartments Bohemia Apartments Prague Charles Bridge children Christmas coffee culture Czech Czech Republic design easter exhibition festival food history jidlo Letna markets metro museum news new year Old Town park photos Prague prague apartment Prague Apartments Prague apartments Prague Castle Restaurants sport tips travel trip Trip Advisor video Wenceslas Square