Easter is surely primarily a Christian holiday but in the Czech Republic, everybody likes this holiday. Meanwhile Christians mainly...
, Art In Prague, Culture In Prague, Interesting Places, Bohemia apartments, Bohemia apartments, cinema, film festival, movie theatre, prague apartment, prague apartment, 0
This week, the famous Karlovy Vary International Film Festival (KVIFF) starts in the Czech Republic. This is the largest...
, Eat & Drink, Eat & Drink, Guides, Where to go in Prague, Where to go in Prague, Where to go in Prague, cafesinprague, coolspotsprague, farmers markets, naplavka, nasemaso, praguebistro, praguecafe, protiproudu, 0
There are two kinds of people who travel: either there are tourists or travellers. Let’s say that tourists are...
- The One And Only: Žižkov District April 13, 2018
- Where To Definitely Go When In Prague: Tips From Locals, part 2 March 31, 2018
- Quirky Easter Traditions In The Czech Republic March 20, 2018
- Weekend Getaway With Girlfriends To Prague: One Day, Hundreds Of Memories March 16, 2018
- 5 Tourist Traps in Prague You Can Avoid With No Regrets February 25, 2018
Most liked posts
accommodation apartments Architecture art autumn Bars beer Bohemia apartments Bohemia Apartments Prague Charles Bridge children Christmas coffee culture Czech Czech Republic design easter exhibition festival food history jidlo Letna markets metro museum news new year Old Town park photos Prague prague apartment Prague apartments Prague Apartments Prague Castle Restaurants sport tips travel trip Trip Advisor video Wenceslas Square