Three weeks ago, Bohemia Apartments Prague attended the Earth Hour project to support the idea of saving electrical energy on the Earth. As a continuation, today on Earth Day, we would like to inspire our visitors and all of you in your homes by a voluntary green policy we have prepared.
Within 7 simple rules we would like to help to keep the environment in our apartments healthy and eco-friendly. Read the poster bellow and enjoy the Earth Day!
- 5 Local Tips That Help You Keeping Your Healthy Lifestyle in Prague August 10, 2017
- Dance! 9 Alternative Places To Move Your Hips In Prague August 3, 2017
- In Prague For Work? A Guide To Move Around And Keep Your Workflow July 26, 2017
- Summer Swimming In Prague July 19, 2017
- What To Do Around Vltava River In Prague? July 12, 2017
Most liked posts
accommodation apartments Architecture art autumn Bars beer Bohemia apartments Bohemia Apartments Prague Charles Bridge children Christmas coffee culture Czech Czech Republic design easter exhibition festival food history jidlo Letna markets metro museum news new year Old Town park photos Prague prague apartment Prague Apartments Prague apartments Prague Castle Restaurants sport tips travel trip Trip Advisor video Wenceslas Square